Thursday 11 February 2016

Jayne's Presentation Design

The style of writing in my slides is short, informative and well structured English. On the slides I added short bullet points with the price and name of the product on the page. Each component has a picture of the product next to it for reference. Capital letters and full stops are all used in the correct context and added where they are needed. Vocabulary is normal and doesn't have anything which is too complicated. All spelling and grammar is correct and as it should be.

I used a large font that would stand out on the page along with a cream background so that the black font can be seen easily on screen. All the information is displayed with bullet points next to it so people are able to see the facts quickly and easily.

When it came down to the technical knowledge I looked at the facts about the product on Ebuyer and put them in bullet points. I then explained it further using my own knowledge. Key facts about components are on the visible slides but the a further explanation is in the notes for the presenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment